After holidays or vacations
Warm soup for everyone
After the lavish holiday, you need something light and healthy. A vegetable soup rich in vitamins is perfect.
Light and healthy vegetable soup.
Almost everything you still have in the fridge, or is currently on a special offer, or that you feel is right for soup. If ten people cook vegetable soup, ten different types of soup will be prepared. One throws everything they have in the house – tomatoes, peppers, carrots, even lettuce – together, cooks it, runs the blender through all sorts of things, adds water, salts, and peppers, and enjoys a kind of warm juice. Other professional chefs, depending on the recipe, stick to the specified types and quantities of vegetables, cut the vegetables into cubes and cook them, separated by type, until cooked.
This is how you make delicious soup
Still others like the game of colors and conjure up a white palette on red beetroot soup. These professionals steam the vegetables in butter until translucent, and only then add the broth, simmer for five minutes, remove half of the vegetables from the broth and mash the rest into the saucepan. Firm vegetables are added later. Many like it and add potatoes, pasta, rice or small dumplings to the soup. To them, toast or diced bacon and fresh cream to thicken it belong to them.
Basically, any vegetable soup is enriched with roasted or steamed onions, celery, leeks or parsley roots, parsley and garlic. However, please dose precisely only so as not to cover the basic odor. You can do without broth cubes, it usually tastes artificial. Enough salt and a good amount of black pepper for seasoning. Before serving, add cream, cream cheese or olive oil.
advice: The stew made of potatoes and carrots with self-squeezed orange juice, which is added at the end, tastes especially good.
Winter vegetable soup recipe
Preparation time: about 30 minutes Prepare: 12 hours / Difficulty level: easy/ Calories 220 calories
|1.5 liters||vegetable broth|
|100 grams||celery root|
|1 tablespoon||grated parmesan|
|One shot||olive oil|
- Soak chickpeas overnight, rinse and cover in a saucepan with water.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes.
- Wash the carrots and celery, cut into small pieces.
- Put everything in the saucepan with water and cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Then everything is filtered.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the currants and parsley, wash the leeks and cut into rings.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add the shallots, chopped garlic and salt and fry over medium heat until soft. Add the rest of the vegetables and saute for about 3 minutes.
- Then pour the vegetable broth, add the currants and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Tip: You can also use canned chickpeas to save time. Simply drain, rinse briefly and add to soup with the remaining vegetables.