Fasting soup is a vegetable broth that provides you with valuable minerals during therapeutic fasting and supports the detoxification process. Here you will find a simple recipe to cook at home.
easy lentil soup recipe
This fasting soup recipe is based mainly on local and seasonal ingredients.
- 2 small onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1/4 celery root
- 3 islands
- 2 parsnip
- 2 leeks
- 1 fennel onion
- 3 liters of water
- 1 branch sniffer
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon juniper berries
How to prepare lentil soup
- Cut the onions into small cubes.
- Press and crush garlic cloves.
- Peel the potatoes and celery and cut them into cubes.
- Cut the carrots, parsnips and leeks into rings.
- Cut the fennel onion into thin slices.
- Put the water in a large saucepan and add the vegetables, herbs and spices.
- Bring everything to a boil, then simmer the soup for about 30 minutes.
- when you To Buchinger the fastestYou should only eat broth. In this case, you can finally filter and freeze the vegetables and use them as a soup ingredient after fasting. If you prepare the soup during the growing days, you can leave the vegetables in the fasting soup.
Lenten soup: tips and things to know
You can prepare the fasting soup ahead of time – so you don’t have to cook it every day. The soup will keep tightly closed in the refrigerator for up to a week. It is important that you warm it up before eating it.
It is best to use only the ingredients in the fasting soup Organic Quality. This way you avoid foods grown with synthetic chemical pesticides. At the same time you support one Organic Agriculture.
Read more on Utopia.de:
Please read our health notice.
** marked with ** or orange underlined Some links to supply sources are affiliate links: if you buy here, you actively support Utopia.de, because we then receive a small part of the proceeds from the sale. More information.
Did you like this post?
Thank you for voting!