How to make dragon stew house
- Put the lentils in a bowl and rinse them with cold water (lentils don’t need to be soaked).
- In a large saucepan, heat 2-3 tablespoons olive oil. Add chopped onions and stir. Add pork cubes and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped carrots, celery and potatoes, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Sweeten the mixture with vegetable broth and add 500 ml of water.
- Add the lentils and bay leaf and simmer, covered, over medium-high heat for 40-45 minutes until the lentils are tender. If the soup is too thick, you can add some water
- Meanwhile, saute bacon with butter in a skillet on both sides until crispy.
- Remove the bay leaves from the stew and season with vinegar, salt (celery), pepper and currants to taste.
- To serve, divide the soup into deep plates and garnish with a piece of fried bacon.
And you have a healthy and nutritious meal. Lentils provide plenty of protein that promotes muscle growth. Vegetables provide you with vitamins and minerals. For a vegetarian or vegan version, you can simply omit the pork and bacon. So sit on the sofa, turn on the TV and have fun.