Chicken Tender Lemon Herb
If you want to surprise your guests with a special main course, you should do it Lemon Chicken Herb trying.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
10 grams fresh parsley
500 ml vegetable broth
600gm chicken breast fillets
2 red peppers
1 clove garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
This is how it works:
1. Wash the parsley, shake to dry, remove the coarse stems and Cut the leaves into rough pieces. Wash the lemon, grate about 1 teaspoon peel. In the jug of the blender, chop the parsley and lemon peel with the turbo button / 2 seconds and set aside in a bowl.
2. Heat the vegetable broth in the jug of the mixer for 1 minute / speed 1/100 ° C. Wash the chicken breast filletleave to dry, add salt and place in the flat steamer attachment.
3. Lemon Thinly sliced Distribute evenly over the chicken breast fillets. Close the lid and cook on the steamer setting / 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, wash the zucchini, remove the ends and cut into 1.5 cm pieces. wash the peppers, quarters, remove the stem and seeds and also into pieces about 1.5 cm in size. Peel the garlic and finely chop it or cut it into very thin slices.
5. In a frying pan with olive oil High temperature Fry the zucchini and pepper in it for about 2-3 minutes, until they become colorless. Fold in garlic and saute for about 1-2 minutes. Season with half a teaspoon of sugar, salt and pepper.
6. After you cook the chicken breast fillets, make sure they are done. If necessary, extend the cooking time a little. Remove the lemon slices from the finished fillet and put the slices in the Stir the mixture of herbs and lemon. Then arrange on plates with pepper and some cooking liquid and serve.
Workload: 40 minutes Preparation time: 40 minutes
Nutritional values: about 345 calories per serving, 34g H, 16g F, 15g KHz
There are more recipes for Monsieur Cuisine, for example, here from about 16 euros or in this cookbook for about 13 euros.
Sources used: Lidl